Monday 4 February 2013

art deco in vogue

I have always loved the masculinity of Art Deco - dark lacquers, gilt a chunk of turquoise and bob hair cuts! while having a play on pinterest I came across these images showing a more feminine side - care of vogue. divine!


Art Deco Fashion Drawings by Helen Dryden American Artist



Vintage Vogue canvas

art deco style

Christmas Vogue 1928

we had to put in some skiing!

Art Deco German Vogue cover.

ART Deco-Vogue cover - My parents had this print hanging in their house. Now if I can only convince my dad to give it to me!

Vintage Vogue lady in Fur Coat -1919   art deco print

Vogue Art Deco Viva Italia Multi - 40 x 55cm-VivaItaliaR-01

The Art of Vogue Covers | art deco | vintage

Art Deco Cover of @Vogue. #Art

Art Deco Cover of @Vogue. #Art #fashion

Vogue art deco cover

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment